Feature Of The Next Update Which Coming Soon
- work with memory is rewritten. The data is now stored in a file that is mapped to memory. This will help if there is not much memory, and the necessary memory is constantly growing.
- the new version can be run in parallel with the old one, if you have a powerful server, so as not to interrupt the work of the miners
- fixed the error with the damage of about half of the hashes. Because of this, it seemed that the complexity of the network was growing. In fact, power was reduced by half because of this error;
- now the pools can xfer their fees to a wallet, not being afraid to steal money from the miners;
- you can add pools to the white list without rebooting your pool;
- you can donate a certain percentage to the community fund. In this case, the option for the pool will be -P ip:port:maxminers:poolfee:reward:direct:maxipminers:donation
since the last update, some more pool can be added,as dev said,20 will be running for now to test. We will collect the ask for whitelisting all this day. As watched with dev you can send demand to me via PM, we will need the locations of our pool and at least some spec like bandwitch. Answer will be given as soon as we can give, please be patient.