XDAG v0.2.4 Release & Change List
We are pleased to announce that XDAG v0.2.4 is released.
- Whitelist is automatically updated from GitHub.
- Wallet with mining turned off sends only one share per task instead of six.
- Inactive connections (connections which do not send shares at all) are automatically disconnected after 5 minutes of inactivity.
- New command disconnect: allows pool-owner to manually disconnect a miner.
- Main network and test network are protected against accidental merging.
- Command history and auto-completion for Mac and Linux console wallets has beed added.
- Bug with payments to miner which was disconnected long time ago is fixed.
Description of disconnect command: this command allows to disconnect some or all connections depending on parameters.
disconnect all - disconnects all connections disconnect ip <IP> - disconnects all connections with specified IP disconnect address <ADDRESS> - disconnect all connections with specified address