Version T13.838 Is In The Linux Repo.
- new hashrate counting system implemented; it is more precise than the existing one; touched to:
- hashrate of whole network;
- hashrate of the node;
- hashrate of each miner;
- option ‘-a address’ added; this option allow the miner operate of this specific address instead of default one.
This option is dedicated to miners who have several addresses.
- For example, second address incidentally appears after update.
- Another example: early solo miner with much of addresses. To use this option one need to know the address and have files wallet.dat, dnet_key.dat and the storage directory.
- Then, run
$ xdag -d -m N -a address pool:port
- To know all addresses one need to run the program without -a option and type the command ‘account 1000’ or with larger number.
- Then, one can see balances of these addresses in the balance viewer.
- Note for early solo-miners: loading blocks could take a time, type the ‘state’ command periodically.
- small fixes:
- transfer to incorrect address forbidded;
- problem with rounding of smallest digit of amount fixed;
- files netdb*.txt updated.
This update recommended for pools on the next planned maintenance. Miners can update if it is necessary.