XDAG v 0.3.0 release notes
We are pleased to announce that XDAG v 0.3.0 is released.
- Optimization: Rewrite DNET for better performance and stability.
- Optimization: Reuse extra blocks to reduce blocks.
- Optimization: Changed the way that orphan blocks are managed for better performance.
- Optimization: Add index for internal blocks to speed up storage loading and synchronization.
- Optimization: Previous code has been optimized to improve performance.
- Optimization: Mined blocks which did not become main blocks are removed from the network.
- Refactor JSON-RPC to fix issues and implement required features.
- Fix: New blocks are not generated until the pool is synchronized with the network.
- Fix: segfault issues has been fixed to improve stability.
- Fix: Memory leak issues has been fixed to improve stability.
- Fix: Temporary file size issue has been fixed.
- Fix: An issue with disconnection of miners has been fixed.
- Fix: A payment issue has been fixed.
- Fix: Wallet issue when using wallet in MacOS Mojave environment has been fixed.